We are recruiting professional sales and marketing agents for our sales and marketing team.
The Sales and Marketing Representative will sell our services. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a commission plan based on the service from 10% to 25%. There is no cap on the commission plan. Our Sales and Marketing Representatives will be responsible for securing new business while maintaining lasting relationships with current business client accounts. They prospect for new clients, qualify leads and develop relationships.
Location: Yerevan, Armenia.
The Ideal Candidate:
The right candidates will be a proven producer with a track record of advertising industry sales experience with a successful proven history of selling to new clients and decision makers. The ideal candidate will need superior networking abilities as well as a proven ability to achieve goals and drive for results. Exemplary interpersonal skills, a high ability to influence others and strong listening skills are all key to success in this position.
- Sell online directory listings in B-to-C and B-to-B, as well as online services such as web design, SEO, and website security
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Direct contact, Cold calling, referral asks, networking and community involvement
- Experience in or willingness for cold calling
- High School Diploma or higher education (degree is preferred, but not required)
- Computer skills needed: Microsoft Office, Outlook, CRM, ERP
- Ability/willingness to conduct business on electronic devices
- Creativity in Sale
Additional Attributes of our successful Outside Representative:
- Ability to leverage technology through the use of computers and the internet
- Extensive digital awareness of social media, SEO/SEM, mobile advertising and comfortable with navigating through the internet
- A self-motivated personality with a drive to succeed
- Ability to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate a consistent bottom line orientation and a drive to advance and achieve
- The perfect candidate would understand how important digital marketing is
- Professional Sales Training
- Sales support
If you meet these requirements, please call 098-565051 (11:00-20:00) Monday – Friday to schedule an interview
Job Type: Full-time or part time